Journal of Protocols and Biological Methods is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed, open access online journal committed to publishing protocols, innovative techniques and biological methods. The journal scope covers all fields of biological, biomedical, clinical and medical sciences including physical and chemical methods having biological application. It also includes experimental and computational methods, approaches, protocols and tools for biological research.
All the protocols and methods published in Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods are assigned a DOI for citation purposes and published under a CC-BY licence. All the protocols and methods will be permanently archived in PORTICO. Articles that are supported by NIH will be deposited to PubMed Central and are searchable in PubMed.
Why publishing protocols is so important?
- Publishing a study protocol or biological method brings the knowledge to the scientific community about the study being conducted and helps to avoid and duplication and better research co-ordination.
- Publishing protocols and biological methods make sure that the results, idea or inference will gain credit for the original investigator.
- Publication of protocols and biological methods enhances transparency of research and helps other researchers to take forward the methodologies in their current research.
- Reporting of study protocols in advance allows the scientific community to evaluate whether the proposed analysis and results are consistent with the investigators' original intent.
Submit your manuscript at
Why publish with us?
- Archiving: Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods is published by Edwiser International which is permanently archived in PORTICO. Thus, it helps is safe guard the scientific content for future generations.
- Flexibility: Online publication with Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods gives authors the flexibility to publish large datasets, large numbers of colour illustrations for better understanding of the concept.
- Copyright: The authors of an article published in Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods retains the copyright their article and they are free to reproduce and disseminate their work.
- Cost-effective: We do not charge thousands of dollars as a part of publication fee. Publication in Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods charges only nominal fee to cover up the publication cost. For details check author guidelines
- Transparency: The complete peer review process is kept transparent to fetch out the best possible result.
- Discounts: Multiple submissions is provided with huge discounts which further lessen up the burden of publication cost.
- Trustworthiness: Researchers from top notch universities trust are platform.
Time span from submission to publication
Preliminary Quality Check/Plagiarism Report: Within 3 days of Submission
Peer Review Process Time: Within 2-4 weeks
Report on Revised Manuscripts: Within 1-2 weeks
Galley Proof to Authors: Within 3 days after Acceptance
Approve Galley Proof Moved to Article in Press: Immediately after Approval of Galley Proof
All works published by Edwiser International are under the terms of the creative commons attribution 4.0 international license. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods supports the Open Access initiative. We believe in giving the maximum exposure to our published articles, so that the author could get the highest impact for his publications. For publication ethics visit here.
Journal of Protocols & Biological Methods is a broad-spectrum journal covering all the topics of biological, clinical, medical and biomedical research. The journal publishes high quality papers in the below mentioned topics but are not limited to it: